Questions You May Have
What software do you use to create your music?
- I use LSDJ (for creating chiptune) and MAGIX Music Maker for everything else
Do you use VSTi’s?
- Yes; YmVST, Chip32, Medusa, Kraken, NI Massive, Stringer & Peach
Where can I find your latest releases?
- All my latest full releases go on my Bandcamp, but my newest stuff and songs I’m working on go up on my Soundcloud
Are you doing any more releases for Babycakes?
- I keep in touch with Paul now and again, so there may be another free release soon.
What is your favourite song of yours?
- The truth is, I love my music and I don’t have a favourite. I make what I enjoy listening to!
What is your live setup?
- When playing live, I use my Gameboy & Kaoss Pad. But recently, I’ve been putting together some non-purist tracks to do live on my laptop so I should be using my laptop as well.
Where did you get the name “Byzanite”?
- When I was in an electro/glitch duo with a friend, I begun to make a lot of stuff on my own. Then I scrolled past the word “Byzantine” on a friend’s MySpace page and couldn’t help but thought it said Byzanite and thought that was an awesome name for an electronic artist. So that is where it came from!